Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Love

I have a new obsession! I am head over heels in love with fabric flowers! Major L.O.V.E! And above all I love making them! I think I'm going crazy a little bit, everywhere I look I see fabrics and flower patterns and I'm constantly preoccupied by this subject, just like when your in love! This three little bastards are my first ones;) Hope you like them, I'll post photos of the other ones I made soon, but they are part of a Birthday protect and I don't want to spoil the surprise! Kisses and fabric flowers, Alice

4 comments:

  1. they are so cute ... hehe so funny to see that we like the same things and we have so many things in common .. I wanted to make this week some fabric flowers too .
    yours are very pretty , I'm curious how mine are going to look like ...
    kisses ..love to see you writing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you miha, I'm curious to see your flowers too! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Te asteptam cu ele la targ :P Mult spor si inspiratie pana atunci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mersi Gabriela! Mult spor si tie! Abia astept targul! :)

    ReplyDelete